Freebird is changing the way people use rideshare services.
Taking Uber or Lyft rides without using Freebird?
You’re leaving free money on the table.
Change the way you ride, and take your first Freebird today.
The app has made it fun again to request a ride and get cash rewards in return.
By utilizing the Freebird promo code: GEM you can lock in savings on a few Lyft or Uber rides.
Even after the savings on your first couples rides dries up you’ll be able to earn reward points on each ride you take.
These points are redeemable for REAL cash you can deposit into your debit card at any time.
How the Freebird App Works
The Freebird app connects you to your favorite rideshare apps such as Lyft or Uber.
With Freebird, you’ll request your ride and the Lyft or Uber will open up to contact your driver.
Earn cash-back or points (that turn into cash) on all Uber or Lyft rides that you order through the Freebird app.
It’s more than just a rewards app. It’s your new way to ride.
Not a lot of people know about this amazing new opportunity for rideshare passengers.
Freebird is not just a bars & restaurants app.
Freebird goes anywhere Uber or Lyft will take you.
Just tap the search bar, enter the address, and tap on the destination below.
You’ll earn reward points on each ride.
No matter if you are a new user to the Freebird app or an existing user we have promo codes for both.
Freebird has excellent support so if you run into an issue with anything they are more than willing to help out.
When ordering a ride through the Freebird app, the only costs you’ll be charged are from Uber and Lyft.
Freebird’s mission is to help you save money on rideshares.
How Rewards Points Work
Jump on board the Freebird app and start racking up some solid rewards for taking rides.
Get cash-back from select bars & restaurants, plus rides home.
Get Rewards for Taking Rides
By requesting your rides in this order you will be able to earn reward points that convert into cash.
The cash reward points add up fast and the cashouts are easy and quick.
You’ll earn 250 points for each regular ride you take.
Occasionally Freebird will email you with special promotions.
Happy hour points are one limited time promotion that they run during happy hour and you can get bonus points for rides during that time.
There are many other ways to earn points that we will detail below.
When you reach 5,000 points you’ll be able to cash out for $10.
It’s that simple.
Just keep taking points rides, and participating in bonus points promotions, and you’ll be cashing out in no time.
Nearby Cash-Back Offers at Local Businesses
There are many rewards available that reward you bonus cash or points for taking a ride to their establishment.
Many bar and restaurant owners team up with Freebird to offer special cash-back deals when you take a ride to their location and make a purchase.
These deals just make it that much more compelling to use the Freebird app.
Sponsored Brand Promotions
Freebird teams up with different brands like Don Julio to bring new and existing users awesome ways to unlock for savings for requesting rides.
At the moment, Don Julio is offering bonus points for getting a ride home safe with Uber or Lyft.
All you need to do is click the promo card (shown below) and enter your home address and you’ll get the bonus points.
You can see these promotions on the main screen of the app when you open it.
Keep a look out for these deals each time you open the app.
How Does the Freebird Promo Code Work?
When you use the Freebird app to request your rideshare you’ll get awesome rewards.
When you use the promo code listed below you’ll get discounts on every rides you take with Freebird rides app.
Once you enter the Freebird promo code the discount cash back will automatically be added to your account.
You can verify the codes have been added to your account with detailed step-by-step instructions below.
Make sure you take your first Freebird ride within 14 days to avoid promo expiration.
Each promotion will have an expiration date listed in the app.
Freebird Coupons Work for Existing Lyft and Uber Users
Step 1 of 2 – Use a Lyft or Uber Promo Code First
If you are new to either the Lyft or Uber app now is the time to cash in on a new user promo code.
Are you an existing user for Lyft and Uber? Already used that new user promo code? Go to STEP 2.
We highly recommend the Lyft promo code because you can get up to $50 in coupon ride credit.
This credit amount may vary based on your location and you only get $30 or $20 in credit.
If you want to lock in that discount on your first ride then use Lyft code: GEM for up to $50 in ride credit.
With Uber you may claim up to $30 in ride credit for new users.
Use Uber code: UBERAMEX for $30
If you are an existing user for Lyft or Uber no worries!
The Freebird promo codes work for existing users too!
Step 2 of 2 – Use this Freebird Promo Code & Bonus for $30+ Cash
It’s easy to start using the Freebird app when you request Lyft and Uber rides.
Just make sure you enter the codes in the correct order listed to unlock the savings.
So why not start making it fun to request rides and get some cash back in the process?
Follow the step-by-step detailed instructions below to get started.
How to Setup the Freebird App & Get $30+ Cash
- Download the Freebird app for iOS in the App Store (Apple) or Android in the Play Store (Samsung, Google, LG, & Huawei, etc.)
- Open the Freebird app
- Click “Enable Location” button
- Now, click the “Let’s Ride with Lyft” button to link your Lyft account
- Next, login to your Lyft account
- Now click the “Profile” button in the bottom left
- Next, click “Promo Codes” from the menu
- First, enter Freebird promo code “GEM” to get $10 cash back ($5 off each of your next 2 rides)
- Bonus Cash: Freebird will start emailing you additional promo codes after you signup. In my first couple of weeks, I had $25 in cash promotions and additional bonus points. Take a look at the Freebird checklist below for $20+ more in Freebird cash
- IMPORTANT: Take your first ride by requesting a Lyft in the Freebird app within 14 days so the promotion does not expire. Honestly, this step is the one that everyone messes up. Don’t wait around and end up forgetting. Take your ride right now and lock in that savings.
- Now it’s time to double up on your savings! Now that you have the Freebird app all setup you should combine the Freebird app with the Drop app to maximize your savings on Lyft and Uber. The best part? It’s free and super simple to setup! Plus, it automatically gives you discounts on rides once its all setup and you don’t have to do anything further to keep getting discounts on your rides. Check out our guide to the Drop App and stop paying full price on Uber or Lyft.
Verify the Freebird Promo Codes Worked
You may verify the first “GEM” promo is applied to your account with the step-by-step instructions below.
- Click the “Profile” button in the bottom left
- Select “History” from the menu
- Now you may see the “Referral bonus pending” promotion is applied.
- Check the second promo code with the instructions below
How to Request a Lyft/Uber ride in the Freebird App
- Open the Freebird App
- Click the “Seach for any address” field at the top
- Enter your destination address/name
- Select the address/name of the destination from the list
- Select the “Request Lyft/Uber” button at the bottom and the Lyft/Uber app will open
- The Lyft/Uber app will ask you to confirm your pick up location.
- Click the “Confirm Pickup” button at the bottom.
How to Get Your Cash Back in Your Bank Account
Once you complete your ride you can go back to the Freebird app and see the cash in your account.
If you don’t see the cashback in your Freebird account right away you may need to wait up to 24 hours for the cash to show up.
- Click the “Profile” button in the bottom left
- Select “Balance and Transfers” from the menu
- Make sure you are on the “Cash” tab at the top
- Now you may see the cash balance
- Click “Cash Out” button at the bottom to have the balance deposited into your debit card.
Checklist: Get $30+ in Cash Rewards
Completing your checklist will put you in the best position to earn rewards with Freebird coupons.
Plus, you’ll earn rewards for each step.
Complete your checklist, use Freebird when requesting all of your ride shares, and watch your rewards pile up.
- Take your first two rides to lock in the promo code: GEM savings within 14 days (500 pts + $10 cash)
- Add any cards you use to make purchases so that they can verify your purchases from cash offer locations (500 pts)
- After you have earned a cash balance, add a debit card to transfer your cash rewards (500 pts)
- Take a ride home with the Don Julio promotion (500 points)
- Refer a friend to the app and you’ll get referral cash per person – instructions below ($10 per person)
- Now you’ll have 2,000 points and once you complete 12 more rides you’ll get another 3,000 points ($10 cash)
- Keep an eye out for Freebird emails because they regularly send special promotions for additional cash offers
If you need additional help beyond our guide you can contact Freebird support or visit their help center for more information.
Verified Freebird Promo Codes 2019 List
Even if you have used the Uber or Lyft service before, then by all means, you are eligible to receive a Freebird promo code just for downloading the Freebird app and requesting your first ride.
Take a look at our comprehensive list of working coupon promo codes for the Freebird rides app.
|Promo Code||Cash Amount||Terms||Status|
|GEM||$10 Cash||$5 cash on each of your next 2 rides||Working|
|3TENBACK||$30 Cash||$10 cash on each of your next 3 rides||Not Working|
|APR19BONUS||$10 Cash||$10 cash for one ride||Not Working|
|5FOR5||$25 Cash||$5 cash on each of your next 5 rides||Not Working|
|WAM20BAM||$10 Cash||$5 cash on each of your next 2 rides||Not Working|
More ways to Save Big with Freebird
Refer a Friend
If you are going out with some friend’s offer to cover the ride to your destination and ask them to cover it on the way back with by using your referral code. They’ll Get a discount on the ride and you’ll score a cool $10 in referral cash. Win-win all around!
To get your bonus cash, share your Freebird invite code with a friend who has never used Freebird.
Get them to install the app and enter your code. If they take their first ride, you’ll get your $10 reward.
Let your friend know they will get $5 off their first and second rides when they enter your code!
How to Find Your Referral Code
To find your personal invite code go here:
- Click the “Profile” button located in the bottom left of the Freebird app
- Select “Invite & Get Cash” menu option
- You may now see your referral code at the bottom
Double up on rewards by using the Lyft or Uber Rewards
Both Lyft and Uber have their own reward systems for being a valued customer.
These reward programs are not as good as the Freebird app but they are a nice little bonus.
To setup the Lyft rewards you’ll need to get an invite from Lyft via email or notification.
Lyft has not yet rolled out a nationwide rewards program yet but it’s coming soon.
You can read more about the Lyft rewards program here: https://blog.lyft.com/posts/lyftrewards
For Uber rewards, you can get setup right now.
- Click the menu button in the top right of the Uber app
- Select “Uber Rewards” from the menu
- Click “Join for free” at the bottom and “Accept” on the next screen
Why people are loving the Freebird App
Every ride earns cash-back or points that turn into cash, no matter where you go.
Get up to $10 cash-back from select bars, restaurants, and other participating locations.
Enter your home address, and you’ll earn up to $5 or 500 points on rides home.
Search by neighborhood, cuisine, cash-back offers, and more.
What People Are Saying About Freebird
Add the Freebird App Next to the Lyft and Uber App Icon
Simply drag your Freebird app next to Uber and Lyft.
That way, whenever you need a ride, you’ll never miss out on earning cash rewards.